POLICIES & PROCEDURES
- A 50% deposit is required to book and schedule studio time. The remaining balance is due in full the day of your session – no exceptions.
- Certain special packages set up by the Studio Manager will require payment in full at the time of booking.
- A 3% credit card fee is added to all credit and debit card payments.
- All payments are final and non-refundable.
- Please notify Management 48 hours in advance if you need to reschedule.
- If you notify Management to reschedule in LESS than 48 hours, the initial 50% deposit is forfeited. This action is required to prevent the loss of re-booking the Studio and the Engineer to another Client. Money spent beyond the initial 50% deposit that is not used, can go toward future studio time or bookings.
- If for any reason you need to cancel your studio time completely, please notify management immediately. For all cancellations, the initial 50% deposit is forfeited and non-refundable – no exceptions.
- Appointment times have been arranged specifically for you. If you arrive late, your session may be shortened in order to accommodate others whose sessions follow yours. Depending upon how late you arrive, your engineer will then determine if there is enough time remaining to start the session.
- Regardless of the length of the session, you will be responsible to pay for the entire session.
- Out of respect and consideration to your engineer and other clients, please plan accordingly and be on time.
BEFORE YOUR SESSION
- We use Pro Tools which is the industry standard in tracking/mixing. If you do not use ProTools, be sure upload or bring your stems to us before or on the day of your session.
- You can use either a thumb drive or hard drive to bring in your session files or tracks. You also have the option of utilizing Dropbox or WeTransfer (please send to firstname.lastname@example.org). Many prefer to email files so they will be here upon arrival and you can spend more time in your session recording.
DURING YOUR SESSION
- Editing your files, burning your music onto a CD and transferring your files are all done within your session time.
- Your engineer will always provide an mp3 or wav file of your music during your session. If you would like your raw session files (the Pro Tools session) as well, please bring your hard drive the day of your session so the engineer can provide them for you within your scheduled time. If you do not have a hard drive, the engineer can send your session files via Dropbox during your session’s scheduled time.
AFTER YOUR SESSION
- After your session, we encourage you to stay in touch with your engineer or producer for any edits or revisions needed. However, your engineer will not always be able to assist you in booking your next session. The only way to book studio time is to call our front desk at 954.446.7479
- Studio Drives will be cleared every six (6) months. To ensure that your files are not forever lost, be sure to obtain them during or soon after your session.
- We will be in contact with you via email and phone to ensure that you received the highest quality customer service while at Skyhawk Podcast Studios. We often ask for a testimonial to publish on our website and further promote you as an artist in our community.
GENERAL POLICIES & REGULATIONS
- For the comfort of all staff and clients, please refrain from smoking inside the studio and mobile bus. Our designated smoking areas are located on the side of the building and on the benches in front of the studio lobby.
- All illegal drug substances and weapons of any kind that are harmful or disruptive are strictly prohibited inside of Skyhawk Podcast Studios.
- We reserve the right to deny entry or refuse business without refund, liability or compensation if the circumstances so require.
- Skyhawk’s policies and regulations are subject to change without notice.
- Use of Skyhawk’s logo on paper fliers, digital fliers, CD’s, DVD’s, banners or other promotional material is strictly prohibited without official written release by management.
310 3rd Ave Chula Vista, CA 91910 • 954 • 446 • 7479
Copyright © 2020 Skyhawk Media. All rights reserved.